HeceSES

Lyrics - Şarkı Sözleri

Sayfalar

  • Ana Sayfa
  • FERDİ TAYFUR
  • Türk
  • World Famous Singers
  • Mp3 İNDİR ( Mp3 Download)

World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9

Şubat 04, 2012

Ferman Akdeniz


Ah Canım Canım

Aşkım

Bu Nasıl Dünya

Dayanamam

Geri Dön

Haberin Yok

Hayret Nasıl Yaşıyorum

Karlı Dağlar

Meyhaneci

Ona Gülüm Canım Derdim

Sen

Vazgeçemem Senden

Yaktı Beni

Zozan


Gönderen HECESES zaman: 21:40
Bunu E-postayla GönderBlogThis!X'te paylaşFacebook'ta PaylaşPinterest'te Paylaş
Etiketler: ferman akdeniz şarkıları

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa
Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)

POPULAR SONGS (POPÜLER ŞARKILAR)

  • Adele - Cold Shoulder
    You say it's all in my head And the things I think just don't make sense So where you been then? Don't go all coy Don...
  • Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City
    I been livin for the weekend But no not anymore Cause here comes that familiar feelin That fridays famous for Yeah I'm look...
  • Justin Bieber - One Time
    Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) Me plus you (One time, I'ma tell you one time) ...
  • The 1975 - The 1975 (Notes On A Conditional Form)
    We are right now in the beginning of a climate and ecological crisis, and we need to call it what it is: an emergency. We must ack...
  • Musa Eroğlu - Bütün İnsanlardan
    Bütün insanlardan arzumuz vardır İnsan birliğine zor demesinler Gerçekler nerdedir haberimiz var Haktan gayrısına yar demesinler. ...
  • Yavuz Bingöl - İz Kalır
    Yine efkar düştü gönlüme oy oy oy gülüm, Her geceme her günüme oy oy oy gülüm, Uyku girmez gözüme oy oy oy gülüm, Sen yandın ben de yandım ...
  • Fergie - Wake Up
    What! [electric guitar starts] uh uh ah-huh [Verse 1:] Give it to me now Well, why do i keep pulling out the roots in my ha...
  • Bob Dylan - Gotta Travel On
    Done laid around, done stayed around This old town too long Summer's almost gone, winter's coming on Done laid around, d...
  • Gwen Stefani - Bubble Pop Electric
    Come on Johnny when you gonna get here? Alright hold your pretty horses ill be there in a minute you just get yourself dolled up a...
  • 1K Phew - High Up
                                                     Darling, promise its not a jungle, this a garden (Garden) I can't give all thi...
Tweet
  • filmnostalgi
  • Shah Rukh Khan
World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
2011- 2022 HECESES. Basit teması. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.