HeceSES

Lyrics - Şarkı Sözleri

Sayfalar

  • Ana Sayfa
  • FERDİ TAYFUR
  • Türk
  • World Famous Singers
  • Mp3 İNDİR ( Mp3 Download)

World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9

Aralık 27, 2016

32 Leaves

32 Leaves ile ilgili görsel sonucu
Follow @32leavesband

Tweet to @32leavesband











32 Leaves Songs


    1. All Is Numb

    2. Blood On My Hands

    3. Deep Breath

    4. Disarray

    5. Endless Shadows

    6. Erase All Memory

    7. Human

    8. Makeshift

    9. Never Even There

    10. No Meaning

    11. Only Want To Mend

    12. Overflow

    13. Protocol

    14. Safe Haven

    15. Seal My Fate

    16. Sideways

    17. Slave

    18. Sudden Change

    19. Waiting

    20. Watching You Disappear

    21. Way Beyond

    22. Wide Awake

    23. Your Lies



      ALBUMS:
      album: "Welcome To The Fall" (2005)
      Sudden Change
      Blood On My Hands
      Never Even There
      Your Lies
      Wide Awake
      Waiting
      Makeshift
      Overflow
      All Is Numb
      Watching You Disappear
      Deep Breath

      album: "Panoramic" (2009)
      Protocol
      Disarray
      Way Beyond
      Seal My Fate
      Slave
      Sideways
      Human
      Erase All Memory
      Safe Haven
      Endless Shadows
      No Meaning
      Only Want To Mend
      Gönderen HECESES zaman: 02:12
      Bunu E-postayla GönderBlogThis!X'te paylaşFacebook'ta PaylaşPinterest'te Paylaş

      Hiç yorum yok:

      Yorum Gönder

      Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa
      Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)

      POPULAR SONGS (POPÜLER ŞARKILAR)

      • Musa Eroğlu - Bütün İnsanlardan
        Bütün insanlardan arzumuz vardır İnsan birliğine zor demesinler Gerçekler nerdedir haberimiz var Haktan gayrısına yar demesinler. ...
      • Ankaralı Turgut - Baldız
        Kahve koymuş fincana fincana değil bardağa Girmez olsaydım mutfağa baldız niye öptün beni Akşamdan sarhoş mu yattın kafayıda duva...
      • Adele - Cold Shoulder
        You say it's all in my head And the things I think just don't make sense So where you been then? Don't go all coy Don...
      • Cee Lo Green - Bright Lights Bigger City
        I been livin for the weekend But no not anymore Cause here comes that familiar feelin That fridays famous for Yeah I'm look...
      • Justin Bieber - One Time
        Aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye, aye Me plus you (I'ma tell you one time) Me plus you (One time, I'ma tell you one time) ...
      • The 1975 - The 1975 (Notes On A Conditional Form)
        We are right now in the beginning of a climate and ecological crisis, and we need to call it what it is: an emergency. We must ack...
      • Mariah Carey - Butterfly
        When you love someone so deeply They become your life It's easy to succumb to overwhelming fears inside Blindly I imaged I c...
      • Zeds Dead
        Zeds Dead Songs Adrenaline Back Home Blame Blink Bustamove Coffee Break Collapse Cowboy Crank Dead ...
      • Yavuz Bingöl - İz Kalır
        Yine efkar düştü gönlüme oy oy oy gülüm, Her geceme her günüme oy oy oy gülüm, Uyku girmez gözüme oy oy oy gülüm, Sen yandın ben de yandım ...
      • Migos - Rich Then Famous (Intro)
                                                          [Intro: Cory B] This the world we in nigga A world full of young rich niggas No...
      Tweet
      • filmnostalgi
      • Shah Rukh Khan
      World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
      2011- 2022 HECESES. Basit teması. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.