Ocak 02, 2020

50 Cent - Intro


                                            

[sound of a car trunk opening]
[1:] Here ya go man..
[2:] Jesus Christ man you going to war.
[1:] What I say? Didn’t I say come to me? Do I ever disappoint? Fuckin’ no. Why? I deliver.
Why? I’m your man. How do I know? How? Know? Know how. I got
100 thing to do this morning and you’re first so can we move it along please.
[2:] Okay. Fine. Right. I’m just lookin’ for something. Small. Light. Cheap. 3-80, 32. Somethin’ like that.
[1:] No, no, no. You want to be packin’ like a man Eddy, you’re a man, man.
How ‘bout this um…6-inch 3-5-7 magnum.
[2:] Yea
[1:] Or the Mantic’s Browning 9-mill. Know I know what you’re thinking, that’s go no stopping power.
But that’s got 13 shots in the clip man. That won’t
just kill a man, that’ll turn him inside out, pull him upside down, piss on him, read him last right
[2: (interrupting)] Alright. Fine. Yea I get the message, I’m just a bit, im just a bit fuckin’ lost here.
Now these are totally untraceable?
[1:] It don’t exist
[2:] What about guarantee’s
[1:] What do you think this is? Guns-Are-Us?



Writer(s): Curtis James Jackson, Pauline Tewlow




album: "Curtis" (2007)

Intro
My Gun Go Off
Man Down
I'll Still Kill
I Get Money
Come & Go
AYO Technology
Follow My Lead
Movin' On Up
Straight To The Bank
Amusement Park
Fully Loaded Clip
Peep Show
Fire
All Of Me
Curtis 187
Touch The Sky

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder