Ocak 30, 2020

The 88


İlgili resim





Instagram







  1. After All

  2. After Hours

  3. Afterlife

  4. All 'Cause Of You

  5. All I Want For Christmas Is You

  6. All The Same

  7. Always Stay (Far Away)

  8. Are You Sick?

  9. As Far As I Can See

  10. At Least It Was Here

  11. Automatic Brain

  12. Bad Love

  13. Battle Scar

  14. Blue Skies Are Black Again

  15. Bowls

  16. Carnival Music

  17. Center Of The Sun

  18. Close To You

  19. Coming Home

  20. Dead On The Water

  21. Deep In Your Heart

  22. Diamond In The Coal

  23. Do You Love Me

  24. Dreams

  25. Elbow Blues

  26. Everybody Loves Me

  27. God Is Coming

  28. Go Go Go

  29. Go To Heaven

  30. Hard To Be You

  31. Hate Me

  32. Haunt You

  33. Head Cut Off

  34. Heartsick Town

  35. Hide Another Mistake

  36. Hold On

  37. How Good It Can Be

  38. I'll Follow You

  39. I'm A Man

  40. I'm Nothing

  41. I've Got A Name

  42. If Anyone Should Call

  43. I Got Lucky

  44. I Saw The Light That Day

  45. It's A Lot

  46. I Won't Let You Go

  47. Jesus Is Good

  48. Kind Of Light

  49. Let Me Go

  50. Like You Do

  51. Lost And Found

  52. Love Is The Thing

  53. Love You Anytime

  54. Melting In The Sun

  55. My Friend John

  56. Nigel

  57. Nobody Cares

  58. No One Here

  59. Not Enough

  60. Not That Bad

  61. No Use Left For Me

  62. Oh, My Love

  63. One Of These Days

  64. Save Your Breath

  65. Someday Blues

  66. Something Had Me Good

  67. Sons And Daughters

  68. Stay

  69. Sunday Afternoon

  70. Takes It Away

  71. The Clouds Rolled In

  72. The Great Escape

  73. They Ought To See You Now

  74. Think You Broke My Heart

  75. This Must Be Love

  76. Waiting For The Next Drug

  77. We Felt Alive

  78. Who Is This

  79. Won't Catch Me

  80. You Are In Love

  81. You Belong To Me

  82. Yours Tonight






ALBUMS:

album: "Kind Of Light" (2003)
All The Same
Afterlife
Elbow Blues
How Good It Can Be
Kind Of Light
No Use Left For Me
God Is Coming
Hate Me
I'm A Man
Melting In The Sun
Sunday Afternoon
Something Had Me Good
Hard To Be You

album: "Over And Over" (2005)
Hide Another Mistake
All 'Cause Of You
Nobody Cares
Bowls
Head Cut Off
Battle Scar
Coming Home
You Belong To Me
Haunt You
Jesus Is Good
Everybody Loves Me
Not Enough

album: "Not Only... But Also" (2008)
Go Go Go
Love You Anytime
Coming Home
No One Here
I'm Nothing
Sons And Daughters
It's A Lot
Like You Do
Save Your Breath
Waiting For The Next Drug
We Felt Alive

album: "This Must Be Love" (2009)
Go To Heaven
Heartsick Town
Bad Love
This Must Be Love
After All
Love Is The Thing
Carnival Music
Nigel
One Of These Days
Yours Tonight
I'll Follow You
Let Me Go
Who Is This

EP: "No One Here" (2010)
Think You Broke My Heart
If Anyone Should Call
I've Got A Name
No One Here
Not That Bad

album: "The 88" (2010)
Center Of The Sun
They Ought To See You Now
After Hours
Won't Catch Me
As Far As I Can See
Automatic Brain
Hold On
Dead On The Water
Takes It Away
Diamond In The Coal
Lost And Found

EP: "Actors" (2012)
Blue Skies Are Black Again
Do You Love Me
Someday Blues
Oh, My Love
My Friend John

album: "Fortune Teller" (2013)
I Saw The Light That Day
You Are In Love
The Great Escape
Deep In Your Heart
Dreams
The Clouds Rolled In
I Got Lucky
Are You Sick?
Always Stay (Far Away)
I Won't Let You Go

album: "Close To You" (2016)
Close To You
Stay

other songs:
All I Want For Christmas Is You
At Least It Was Here

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder