Şubat 14, 2020

The 69 Eyes - Burning Love



(originally by Arthur Alexander)

Lord Almighty, I feel my temperature rising
Higher, higher, it's burning through to my soul
Girl, girl, girl, you gonna set me on fire
My brain is flaming, I don't know which way to go

Your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love

I feel my temperature rising
Help me, I'm flaming, I must be a hundred and nine
Burning, burning, burning and nothing can cool me
I just might turn into smoke, but I feel fine

'Cause your kisses lift me higher
Like the sweet song of a choir
You light my morning sky
With burning love

It's coming closer, the flames are reaching my body
Won't you help me, I feel like I'm slipping away



Writer(s): Dennis Linde




album: "Bump N' Grind" (1992)

Voodoo Queen
Juicy Lucy
Alive
House By The Cemetery
Hot Butterfly
Sugarman
Dream Master
Too Sick For You
No Hesitation
Blind For Love
The Hills Have Eyes
Barbarella
Burning Love (Elvis Presley Cover)

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder