Şubat 11, 2020

The 69 Eyes - Mrs Sleazy


                                              

Lost in love restless empty heart
Didn't care I just gotta get some
Searchin' for the ultimate pleasure
I couldn't avoid the streets so obscene
Picked up this card full of promises
Sleaze'n'lust this is how it said.

Mrs. Mrs. Sleazy
69 ways how to make it
Mrs. Mrs. Sleazy.

Gives you everything you've always needed

I took the risk risk for good
The find this action so untrue
Such a pleasure service yes indeed
Tell honey what you need.

Mrs. Mrs. Sleazy
Gave me everything i always needed
Mrs. Mrs. Sleazy.

Pierced my heart so easy

'Twas a love suicide
Suicide of love
[etc.]



Writer(s): Bazie, Jeff Darling




album: "Motor City Resurrection" (1994)

Discipline
Deuce
Mrs. Sleazy
Hot Butterfly
Sugarman
Stop Bitching!
Barbarella
Gimme Some Skin
Juicy Lucy
The Hills Have Eyes
Too Itching For Action
No Hesitation
Alive
Gimme Some Head

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder