Nisan 30, 2020

10k.Caash - Midnight Scare


                                                

Ahh
Someone's lurkin', gettin' dark
Someone's lurkin', gettin' dark

Um, hello (Hi), hi Scooby-Doo (Huh?)
I'm too geeked up and I felt the clues (Uh)
It's a mystery, huh (What?), just follow me, dude
Just take two steps, you gon' find you a clue (Uh)
Oh shit, what? (What?) What's that right there?
Someone in the corner and they peepin' over here (Ah!)
Ah! What? (What?)
Oh shit, just run, run, run, quick (Quick)
(Ah!)

Someone's chasing after us (What?)
Someone's chasing after us (Oh my God, a body)
Someone's chasing after us (Oh my God)
Don't fall, don't trip, or your ass is dust (Oh no)






EP: "Scary Swajjur Stories" (2019)

The Halloween Scene
Scary Story
Midnight Scare
Beat Construction
The Last Fight Night
Haunted Bikini Bottom

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder