Nisan 01, 2020

The 1975 - She Lays Down



She lays down on a bedroom floor
The chemicals that make her love
Don't seem to be working anymore
She tries her best, but it hurts her chest
And even though her sun has gone
She'd like to love her child nevertheless

My hair is brown, she's scared to touch
And she just wants to feel something
And I don't think that's asking for too much
And when I go to sleep it's when she begins to weep

She's appalled by not loving me at all
She wears a frown and dressing gown
When she lays down

We got a plane, oh, to see my dad again
She prayed that we'd fall from the sky
Simply to alleviate the pain
Over water, hm
Over terrain
The engines all go bust, we turn to dust
And I've no reason to complain, yeah
And in the end, she chose cocaine
But it couldn't fix her brain

She's appalled, oh, she doesn't love me at all
She wears a frown and dressing gown
When she lays down

That was it.



Writer(s): Matthew Healy



album: "I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It" (2016)

The 1975
Love Me
UGH!
A Change Of Heart
She's American
If I Believe You
Lostmyhead
The Ballad Of Me And My Brain
Somebody Else
Loving Someone
I Like It When You Sleep, For You Are So Beautiful Yet So Unaware Of It
The Sound
This Must Be My Dream
Paris
Nana
She Lays Down
How To Draw

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder