HeceSES

Lyrics - Şarkı Sözleri

Sayfalar

  • Ana Sayfa
  • FERDİ TAYFUR
  • Türk
  • World Famous Singers
  • Mp3 İNDİR ( Mp3 Download)

World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9

Aralık 28, 2016

213

213 ile ilgili görsel sonucu

213 Songs


  1. 213 Tha Gangsta Clicc
  2. Absolutely
  3. Another Summer
  4. Appreciation
  5. Gotta Find A Way
  6. Groupie Luv
  7. Joystick
  8. Keep It Gangsta
  9. Lil' Girl
  10. Lonely Girl
  11. Mary Jane
  12. MLK
  13. My Dirty Ho
  14. Run On Up
  15. So Fly
  16. Twist Yo Body
  17. Ups & Downs
Gönderen HECESES zaman: 00:15
Bunu E-postayla GönderBlogThis!X'te paylaşFacebook'ta PaylaşPinterest'te Paylaş

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder

Sonraki Kayıt Önceki Kayıt Ana Sayfa
Kaydol: Kayıt Yorumları (Atom)

POPULAR SONGS (POPÜLER ŞARKILAR)

  • Justin Timberlake - Future Sex (Love Sound)
    Future sex love sound Yeah. You know what you want And that makes you just like me See everybody says you're hot, baby Bu...
  • Michael Jackson - You Can Cry On My Shoulder
    Just because you know I love you so much Don't be afraid to tell me you're sad Because you lost his love Though your love i...
  • Arif Sağ - Dersim Dört Dağ İçinde
    Dersim dört dağ içinde Gülüm bardağ içinde Hak dersimi saklasın Bir gülüm var içinde N'oldu ağama n'oldu Gül be...
  • Demet Akalın - Aklım Hep Sende
    Sanki hayat bir cehennem Sensiz ben hiç gülmüyorum. Sen yanımda olmayınca İnan ölmek istiyorum. Aklım hep sende Fikrim hep sende...
  • Janet Jackson - The Islands
    The islands Anguila that's my favorite I love the Islands That's my escapism They relax me That ocean The weather I lo...
  • Ferdi Tayfur - Yoksun
    Seni yüreğimden ata bilsem,   Atabilsem atamıyorum.   Seni gözlerimden silebilsem,   Silebilsem silemiyorum.   Ayrılığın sebebini sebe...
  • Mariah Carey - Never Forget You
    I won't see your smile And I won't hear you laugh Anymore Every night I won't see you walk Through that door ...
  • The Beatles - Here There And Everywhere
    To lead a better life I need my love to be here... Here, making each day of the year Changing my life with the wave of her hand No...
  • Neşet Ertaş - Kan Ağlar
    Kan ağlar dideler nem ile geçti Arzusun bulanlar dem ile geçti Şu bizim tecelli gam ile geçti Gelmiyor bizlere yaz baka baka. Bülbülle...
  • 112 - Sweet Love
    Baby I want your body close, you on top of me, can you feel it I'm gonna make your body drip all over me,baby me inside of you ...
Tweet
  • filmnostalgi
  • Shah Rukh Khan
World: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z 0-9
2011- 2022 HECESES. Basit teması. Blogger tarafından desteklenmektedir.