Ekim 29, 2019

6LACK - Thugger's Interlude



Going under

Going under
Tryna keep myself from going under
I've been listening to Young Thugger
When it's good, it's good
But the question is, are you down to fuck with the other side? (no cap, no rap cap)
Lately I been bumping trap music
Don't wanna listen if I can't dab to it
'Cause all that other shit makes me think about all the things I don't wanna think about
But I'm a hypocrite, cause here I am with another slow song
I'm a hypocrite, singing like a nigga doing no wrong
Ever since I got me a check, I got a check
Them digits really have them bitches coming for your neck (for your neck)



Writer(s): Adrian Bruesch, Jakob Rabitsch, Trevor Slade, Ricardo Valdez Valentine Jr.



album: "East Atlanta Love Letter" (2018)

Unfair
Loaded Gun
East Atlanta Love Letter
Let Her Go
Sorry
Pretty Little Fears
Disconnect
Switch
Thugger's Interlude
Balenciaga Challenge
Scripture
Nonchalant
Seasons
Stan

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder