Ekim 11, 2019

98 Degrees - Please Come Home For Christmas



Bells will be ringing this sad sad news
Oh, what a Christmas to have the blues
My baby's gone, and I have no friends
To wish me greetings once again

Choirs will be singing "Silent Night"
Christmas carols by candlelight
Please come home for Christmas
Please come home for Christmas
If not for Christmas by New Years night

Friends and relations send salutations
Sure as the stars shine above
But this is Christmas, yes, Christmas, my dear
The time of year to be with the ones you love

So won't you tell me you'll never more roam
Christmas and New Years will find you home
There'll be no more sorrow, no grief and pain
And I'll be happy, woah, so happy once again

Oh, there'll be no more sorrow, no grief and pain
And I'll be happy, Christmas once again

I'm so alone...
Please come home...



Writer(s): Brown Charles Mose, Redd Gene C, Brown Charles Mose, Redd Gene C



album: "Let It Snow" (2017)

What Christmas Means To Me
Please Come Home For Christmas
Run Rudolph Run
Let It Snow
Season Of Love
What Child Is This
The First Noel
Mary, Did You Know?
O Little Town Of Bethlehem
Little Saint Nick
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas
River
Away In The Manger
Silent Night

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder