Kasım 15, 2019

40 Below Summer - Still Life



Make this clear in a statement
And break me here through the pavement
And I can trust in the silence
And I'll adjust to the violence...
Inside... I can't deny... I've burned

Alive in pain - but without you
I'll go insane reaching out to
I'm almost gone - but believe me
I feel so wrong

I can't believe what you've done to me
(Would you cut me - if you love me)
I can't believe this was meant for me
(Don't you touch me - don't you push me)
I can't believe what you've done to me
(Would you cut me now)

Life! (Life) It passed away (Wrong)
Another chance at this life but it passed away (I'm so alone)



Writer(s): Max Lllige, Hector Grazani, Carlos Aguilar, Jordan Plingos, Joseph D'amico



album: "Invitation To The Dance" (2001)

We The People
Rope
Still Life
Wither Away
Step Into The Sideshow
Falling Down
Smile Electric
Rejection
Power Tool
Drown
Minus One
Jonesin'

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder