Aralık 20, 2019

311 - Stealing Happy Hours



Massive laminate fortress
Hazy cannibus porches
Saying no to the bores
It's not mine or yours then I said
The wait sucks I don't mind waiting
Once you get here there's no more gates and I gotta say

Stealing happy hours [4x]

Don't wait one minute more to ask me
You make me feel like Hank Chinaski
In war all the time war (war) war all the time
We're snatching bits of time that
No one else can seem to find

Stealing happy hours [4x]
Stealing happy hours [4x]



Writer(s): N. Hexum




album: "Transistor" (1997)

Transistor
Prisoner
Galaxy
Beautiful Disaster
Inner Light Spectrum
Electricity
What Was I Thinking
Jupiter
Use Of Time
The Continuous Life
No Control
Running
Light Years
Creature Feature
Tune In
Rub A Dub
Starshines
Strangers
Borders
Stealing Happy Hours
GAP
Grifter
Writer's Block Party
Earth People
The Quickening
Everything
Lemming
(White Man) In Hammersmith Palais

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder