Şubat 11, 2020

The 69 Eyes - L8R S8N


                                               

Hey big fat ass you ain't got no class
I know what I'm saying.
I'm a real deal badassed white trash
I've done my praying.

We'd better fix now the business straight
You know what I'm saying.
I'll show you some evil baptized with hate
Have you done your praying.

The devil in my heart is burning his way out
The devil in my heart feel it burning.

[x2]

I'm ruling the roost in a bad bad mood
You know what I'm saying
I get even pissed on you my little wisefool
Have you done your praying

The devil in my heart is burning his way out
The devil in my heart feel it burning
.



Writer(s): Archzie, Timo-Timo, The 69 Eyes




album: "Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams" (1997)

Call Me
D.I.D.
Broken Man
Get Around
Too Much To Loose
Sore Loser
Skanky Man
Wrap Your Troubles In Dreams
Hellcity 1999
Turbobitch
L8R S8N

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder