Şubat 08, 2020

The 69 Eyes - You Ain't The Reason



Well i can't afford to bleed my blood is purest speed born
from a restless seed on the gypsy road that's me well your chance is fifty
and four to ralize my score nothin' to tie my down i'm cheaper
than a drug hound well i don't need you nor more
I just can't wait to say to you goodbye today well
I can't tell you thousand lies the difference is in the eyes
this life is built on sin it's deeper than the shit we're in well
I don't need you anymore i just can't wait to say to you goodbye
today no way you ain't the reason to stay



Writer(s): Bazie, The 69 Eyes





album: "Wasting The Dawn" (1999)

Truck On
Lay Down Your Arms, Girl
Wasting The Dawn
You Ain't The Reason
Lazarus Heart
Who's Gonna Pay The Bail?
All-American Dream
Be My Speed
Hand Of God
Next Stop Paradise
Starshine

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder