Nisan 27, 2020

112 - So Much Love (Interlude)



[Female]
Yeah, welcome to Room 112
Q, Mike, Slim, Daron
Welcome to Room 112

[112]
112, can ya sing?
(So, so much love I'll give to you)
So much, I'll give to you, so much
(So, so much love I'll give to you)
Wait a minute, y'all don't hear me, so much
(So, so much love I'll give to you)
I'll give to you, baby
(So, so much love I'll give to you)
I will give to you so, so much

[Female]
112, oh yeah

[112]
In the morning, in the evening, in the midnight hour

[Female]
Yeah, 112, yeah, 112, yeah, 112



Writer(s): Marvin Scandrick, Steven Jordan, Michael Keith, Quinnes Parker, Lamont Maxwell, Daron Jones




album: "Room 112" (1998)

So Much Love (Interlude)
Be With You
Love Me
The Only One
Anywhere (Interlude)
Anywhere
Love You Like I Did
For Awhile
Don't Go (Interlude)
Stay With Me
Whatcha Gonna Do
Crazy Over You
Funny Feelings
Never Mind
Someone To Hold
All My Love
You Are The Only One (Interlude)
Your Letter

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder